Your Application as Supplier
Müller Martini is mainly interested in suppliers of the following commodity groups/services:
- Machined parts (metal and plastics)
- Sheet metal working
- Drive technology
- Mech. standard parts
- Drive components
- Assembly of electric/mechanical units
Supplier application in five steps
- Fulfillment of the requirements as stated under "Requirements for suppliers" and "Continuous improvement process (CIP)"
- To fill in the form "Supplier information"
- Email with a meaningful application together with the filled in «Supplier information» to the following email-address.
- Application check by Müller Martini
- Feedback to the supplier and possibly definition of next steps
Depending on the complexity of the products or service the following steps might apply:
- Presentation with Müller Martini
- Audit at supplier’s place
- Delivery of sample(s)
- Check by Müller Martini
- Qualification as basic supplier
General Purchasing Conditions
Quality certificate for initial samples
Quality deviation card
Cooperation with Suppliers
This document gives suppliers detailled information about working with Muller Martini. To receive the document you need to register yourself.