Müller Martini continues to be there for you in these difficult times!
The situation regarding the coronavirus deteriorated once again in recent days. This has had a significant impact on our daily work. Meetings with customers cannot take place, projects are not getting finished and installation is being delayed. In addition, travel has been restricted dramatically. The United States, for example, has banned visitors from most of Europe. Other countries will undoubtedly be added to the blacklist. This extraordinary situation is also presenting Müller Martini with major challenges.
Our top priority is to protect the health of our staff, customers and partners and to do our part to help stem the spread of the coronavirus. We are taking great care to follow the recommendations and implement the measures decreed by the various governments. Through this commitment, we hope to maintain all our activities under the best possible conditions given the extraordinary situation in which we find ourselves.
Our top principles are as follows:
- Our efforts are focused on the health and safety of all our staff, customers and partners.
- We are striving to minimize the economic damage to us and our customers.
- We are doing everything in our power to maintain our day-to-day business in services, spare parts deliveries and sales consultancy, even in this extraordinary situation.
We have taken a number of steps in reaction to the extraordinary situation generated by the Covid-19 pandemic:
- We have set up multi-shift operation at our spare parts service center so that we can continue to supply our customers with spares around the clock.
- We are consistently implementing the legally prescribed hygiene regulations.
- We have made arrangements so that many of our employees can work from home.
- Meetings are being conducted via Skype.
- We are adapting our plant organization to our day-to-day business.
Contacts are available at all times to address our customers’ various needs.
We are constantly monitoring the situation, and we are certain that we will overcome this difficult situation together with you!