Müller Martini continues to be there for you in these difficult times!
Although the situation surrounding the coronavirus has eased somewhat in several countries, the crisis continues to have a significant impact on our daily business. Due to the continued restrictions on travel activity, customer appointments cannot take place and project completions and their installation are being delayed. This extraordinary situation is presenting Müller Martini with major challenges.
Our top priority is still to protect the health of our staff, customers and partners and to do our part to help stem the spread of the coronavirus. We are taking great care to follow the recommendations and implement the measures decreed by governments and authorities. Through this commitment, we hope to maintain all our activities under the best possible conditions given the extraordinary situation in which we find ourselves.
Our top principles are as follows:
- Our efforts are focused on the health and safety of all our staff, customers and partners.
- We are striving to minimize the economic damage to us and our customers.
- We are doing everything in our power to maintain our day-to-day business in services, spare parts deliveries and sales consultancy, even in this extraordinary situation.
We have taken a number of steps in reaction to the extraordinary situation generated by the Covid-19 pandemic:
- We have organized operations at our spare parts service center so that we can continue to supply our customers with spares around the clock.
- We are consistently implementing the legally prescribed hygiene regulations.
- We have made arrangements so that many of our employees can work from home.
- Meetings are being conducted via Skype.
- We are adapting our plant organization to our day-to-day business.
Contact persons are available at all times to address our customers’ various needs.
We are constantly monitoring the situation and are certain that we will overcome this difficult situation together with you!
Updated April 23, 2020