As the most powerful saddle stitcher in the mid-range segment, the Primera 160 saddle stitcher from Muller Martini is an extremely versatile piece of equipment and, thanks to comprehensive process monitoring. Thanks to its ergonomic design and modern control concept, the Primera is extremely user-friendly and is quick to set up.
The Advantages at a Glance
- Powerful with high net outputs
- Rapid changeover for outstanding flexibility
- Ultimate process reliability to ensure production reliability
- Ergonomic operation
- JDF/JMF-compatible to CIP4 standard
- Low-maintenance, service-friendly
- Customer-oriented layout and configuration options
Single Gathering Chain for High Productivity
To ensure it can deliver reliable and efficient production at speeds of up to 16,000 cycles an hour, the Primera 160 is equipped with a single gathering chain. The close fitting feed for the signature enables the signature stability to be improved when being conveyed.