Presto II Digital
The saddle stitcher Presto II Digital can process a large number of jobs in short runs according to varying production parameters. Thanks to its modular feed system, it can be easily integrated with every digital production process. It can be used in both the offset and digital printing segments.
With the Presto II Digital, every product can have a different thickness. The stitching machine as well as the three-knife trimmer adjust themselves automatically to the product thickness.
The Advantages at a Glance
- Ideally suited to the processing of personal products with different thicknesses
- Full thickness variability from product to product (0–10 mm) at up to 9,000 cycles per hour
- Adjustment of stitching wire length to the product thickness
- Automatic, external wire feed
- Variable-thickness staple control
- Self-regulating thickness setting in the three-knife trimmer