The universal NewsGrip F gripper conveyor, the backbone of the mailroom, impresses with its speed, flexibility and cost-effectiveness. Thanks to wide clamp grips, it guarantees extremely careful and reliable transport of newspapers and semi-commercials right from the printing press at a top speed of up to 100,000 cycles per hour.
The Advantages at a Glance
- High conveying performance of up to 100,000 cycles per hour with quiet operation thanks to small chain pitch
- Slim and flexible construction principle of profile and chain
- Gentle transfer to the pick-up station
- Sturdy, wide clamp for steady and reliable further transportation
- Optimal distribution of force with radial and linear drives