ProLiner with CoLiner Precollection System
The ProLiner inserting system takes account of complex mailroom requirements such as zoning, regionalizing and the increasing number of pre-printed sections or inserts. The pocket concept convinces through quality, flexibility and safety. In combination with the CoLiner precollection system, the ProLiner insert quantity can also be increased. The result: higher productivity, more attractive newspapers and increased competitiveness.
The Advantages at a Glance
- Can be modularly and flexibly extended according to customer requirements
- Provides high level of process reliability (gripper pockets) for tabloid products and products with varying thicknesses
- Thanks to product and machine checks, the ProLiner stands for quality-assured, impeccable newspaper products
- Offers an optimum process overview as a linear inserting system
- Marketable product make-up thanks to intermediate opening, and feed and feeder combination