The Ventura MC book sewing machine is available in two performance versions, at 200 or 160 cycles, for all types of folded signatures. A series of options enables the production of an extremely wide range of products. Simple or combined stich, automatic regulation of thread tension and the active divider system ensure high quality.
Thanks to maximum automation, MC technology and innovative monitoring systems, several stations of the thread sewing machine adjust automatically to new sizes, allowing ultra-short runs to be produced industrially and cost-effectively.
The Advantages at a Glance
- Intelligent servo technology enables extremely quick changeovers and maximum quality
- Stitch type changes at the touch of a button
- Smart Tension: variable thread tension within a book block
- Active thread divider system for extremely short thread ends and maximum quality
- The book blocks retain their compact form thanks to thread sealing (optional)
- Highly efficient production without a blind stitch